Monday, June 11, 2012

'Kawaii' things

Kawaii. Urgh. Somehow I'm dead tired of people using it for no specific reason.. When I use it, it's to describe Kawaii (cute) Japanese gadges! I looove all those gadges and stuff they have in Japan. When I lived in Japan I really learned how much I needed them, even though I really didn't need them... (if that makes sense...?!)
I bought loads of stuff in Japan, and I miss walking into the stores to look at cute stuff.
A friend of mine once told me about a cute little site where I could buy all those gadges and straps!  ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ~
  I recetly bought a few things from there, loooookieee (ヘ。ヘ)~:


No.01 
~ Food replica!! My friend bought one, and it made me wamtto buy one too 
\(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/ 
I chose the one with Curry~ It reminds me of 'Akiba Curry' which was a fun experience for me! And my friends dad makes wonderful curry! (─‿‿─) 
 No.02
Food replica again! Gawd I love Okomomiyaki - so ofc. it had to be an okonomiyaki!!

No.03
Okay, my friend recently bought one and when she showed me hers I was tooootally sold!! 
Bought one immediatly!! Here's the movie from Strapya-World:


They will arrive with the mail soon!! Maybe today, maybe tomorrow! I surely can't wait!! 
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment