Monday, June 11, 2012

Indigo no Yoru

I once posted this on my old Livejournal account where I've uploaded all the links but took it down due to the closure of MegaUpload. Now I'll put it up here, ONLY MediaFire links, sorry! I'm only uploading this because it's hard to get! Please support the show and buy the DVD's!
Indigo no Yori [インディゴの夜]
Last Update: 2013-04-10
 
Episodes: 63 + Special: DX
Running time: 26 min
Subtitles: Renai FS + Querbeet
Year: 2010
About: DramaWiki
Cast: Tagaki Manpei, Tagaki Junpei, Katou Kazuki,
Fukami Motoki, Wada Masato, Moriguchi Youko
File: .mp4 [1280x720 x264]
Subtitles: On-going~ Go to:
Renaifansubs
Querbeetsubs
(Thanks to Alicia for the links!~)

Note: This series is really hard to get, because it (almost) only exists on torrent, with an averange download speed of 1.0kb/s!!
I hope I can upload the whole show one day c:

Downloads:

 Mediafire links are split in two(or three)!! Download both parts!
Last Updated: 2013-04-10
WOW. Finally T uT Well finally I uploaded EVERYTHING!! Next step is adding mirrors to all of the links c: Please enjoy~
Added Mirror: Uploads.ws - so I hope it'll be good. It allows me to upload the whole episode in a .rar file c: Don't know for sure if Uploads.ws is good. Gonna give it a try!

       MEDIAFIRE 1 | MEDIAFIRE 2 | UPLOADS
Episode 01: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 02: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 03: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 04: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 05: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 06: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 07: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 08: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 09: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 10: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 11: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 12: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 13: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 14: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 15: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 16: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 17: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 18: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 19: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 20: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 21: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 22: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 23: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
   Episode 24: MedF01| MedF02 | MedF03 | UPLOADS
Episode 25: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 26: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 27: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 28: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 29: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 30: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 31: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 32: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 33: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02  | UPLOADS
Episode 34: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 35: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 36: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 37: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
   Episode 38: MedF01| MedF02MedF03 | UPLOADS
Episode 39: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 40: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 41: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 42: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 43: MedF01| MedF02| MedF03 | UPLOADS
Episode 44: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 45: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 46: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 47: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 48: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 49: MedF01| MedF02| MedF03 | UPLOADS
Episode 50: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 51: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 52: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 53: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 54: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 55: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 56: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 57: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 58: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 59: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 60: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 61: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 62: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
Episode 63: Mediafire 01 | Mediafire 02 | UPLOADS
 DX: Mediafire01| Mediafire 02 | Mediafire 03 | UPLOADS


Join with Hj Split or 7zip!

30 comments:

  1. merci beaucoup, ça faisait longtemps que j'attendais les ep!! =D
    PS: le lien de l'ep 19. 2 ne marche pas ><'

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i should write it again but in english...
    thank you very much, i wait for it for so long!! =D
    the link fur the ep 19. 2 is invalid ><'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you, my French isn't great xD
      I've reuploaded ep 19! (I reuploaded both part 1 and 2). I had some problems with uploading part 1, so if there's any problems, please let me know x3
      Seems like I should upload the rest soon!

      Delete
    2. the same problem is back ^^'
      the link for the ep 35.2 is invalid ^^'

      Delete
    3. I can't ddl the ep 41.2 too T.T
      please, help me XD

      Delete
    4. Sorry for the long wait x'D I've reuploaded the links, they should be OK now x3 Apparently the links are getting deleted when I uploaded something else D: I hope that won't happen again! n __n I'll soon upload the rest~ Thank you for reporting the links xD

      Delete
    5. it's okay, take your time.
      thank you for the new epidodes too.
      I have begining to watch the episodes, i like it but it's a bit diificult too understand sometimes XD
      I'm the reporter *.*

      Delete
  3. ok thank you very much!! now it's okay, there isn't problem anymore x)
    I'm hoping that you could upload all the episodes!! =D
    (i think my english isn't very good either XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will upload all of them~ x3 I had them all uploaded on megaupload, but they closed megaupload and I had to reupload on mediafire xP
      I think your english is good!

      Delete
    2. oh yeah! i'm waiting for it!! now i have to study my japanese XD
      hahahaha please, say it to my teacher, she will be surprised XD

      Delete
  4. i think that my english isn't really ggod either ^^'
    ok thank you very luch, now it's okay, there's no problem anymore x)
    I hope you'll reach to upload all the episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry there was somme bugs in publishing the com xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey will there be subs for this drama?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renai FS is subbing this show with Querbeet :) The raws are super hard to find. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the info! Do you have a link to Renai FS and Querbeet, so I can link in description? C:
      Which reminds me I need to upload the rest! ^v^

      Delete
    2. http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/
      and
      http://querbeetsubs.livejournal.com/ :D

      Delete
  8. Hey
    Will you upload episodes from 56 to the end? I can't get it anywhere so you're my only hope XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah whoops, didn't mean to delete my comment XD

    "Oh you started uploading them again! Thank you! <3"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ^___^ They should all be up by now ~ sorry for the long wait!

      Delete
    2. Yay ^_^ Thank you~

      Delete
  11. thanks for uploading all of this (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for sheering...XDD i love takagi twins <3
    actually i've downloaded until the 30th from MF.oo1.... but how could i get file 49-63?
    please help me... i think files on Uploads have different size... i dont want to discard all i've downloaded... please help me...

    and thankyousomuch ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable ~!!

      The files on Uploads are the same files I would upload in two parts on mediafire, so the files are good enough ^^ The size on the episodes are all different though, and that's why they seems slightly smaller/larger from each episode :D
      I hope that helps ~

      Either way, I will upload the rest on mediafire some day, but right now I have a lot of school and exams to attend ^__^

      You're welcome! :D

      Delete
    2. A~ i'm so sorry, i just didn't understand... when i downloaded all files, i already understand... sorry...and thankyou ~ XDDD

      Delete
  13. hi! thanks so much for all of these links! kuuya is so adorable! <3

    by the way, i heard that there is a special drama episode titled 'El Dorado no Yoru'. do you happen to have that? i've been looking for it everywhere but can't find it ><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for uploading! I've just watched 2 episodes. I hope to watch the whole drama one day ^^ It's really long

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You for all the uploads, I appreciate it since I've been looking everywhere or all of these episodes. I was wondering if you could re-upload episodes 51-63, the website says that none of the files can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the uploads!! Could you re-upload episodes 51-63, please? The files can't be found.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete